Quality and environment policy
Končar Steel Structures Inc. have adopted an integrated system of business management and doing business in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. Our long-term success in doing business is based on five main principles:
- All of our proceedings are organised in such a way to recognise and meet all of our customers’ needs.
- A satisfied customer ensures long-term stability and revenues, as well as reaching of the assigned business goals.
- A satisfied employee is a guarantee of business success. This is why the Board is committed to a fair relationship to all its employees.
- Team work and a fair relationship to other employees and suppliers is a reflection of working and employee culture in our company.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTECTION
- Safety at work is a priority and an obligation for all our employees – because our families expect that as well.
- Company management is committed to ensuring all the necessary conditions and means for safe working proceedings.
- Fair treatment of the environment is an obligation of all the employees and the company management. The company is ready to invest all the necessary means to decrease the negative influence on our environment.
- Continuous improvement of our working process is a long-lasting journey, and not a destination we want to reach.
The company encourages knowledge and learning of our employees and suppliers. We want to become a forever learning establishment that improves itself and develops its intellectual assets.